Online Payment Option (Govpaynow.com)
- Pay online at http://payments.clemis.org if paying WITHIN 14 days of issuance of the ticket. Service fees apply. (This option is available only if the message “Online Payment Website: http://payments.clemis.org” appears at the bottom of the ticket. If the message does not appear, the online payment method below may be used.)
- Call Government Payment Services at www.governmentpayment.com if paying AFTER 14 days of issuance of the ticket. Service fees apply.
To make a payment with Government Payment Services by phone or online you MUST have the following information:
1. Pay location code: if paying for fines and costs.
____ City of Warren: 5123
____ City of Center Line: 5122
_____Pay location code: 5123 if paying for probation oversight fees.
2. Your court case or ticket number and the date it was issued.
3. Your driver license number
4. Your license plate number
5. The type of offense (e.g., speeding, parking, red light, etc.)
6. Your date of birth
7. The total amount owed (Call Court to Verify Amount due)
8. A valid Master Card, VISA, Discover, or American Express
NOTES: You cannot post a bond online or pay restitution using GovPay. GovPay is a third-party that charges a service fee. The 37th District Court does not receive any portion of that fee.